Monday, December 20, 2010

Prims!!!

I was talking with Michael DeMeng on facebook. He is interested in my fabric rusting and I am taking one of his classes at Art Is. After reading one of his books and the coaxing of some friends I am going to enhance my dollmaking by going over to the DeMeng side lol!!!!! Prims beware!! Worked on some wonderful recipes. The sky is the limit. I am ready lol!!!!
Wow is Christmas this Friday. Plan to go down to Grove Street in Jersey City and Vend!!! Come on by and see various dolls including my new Prim line!!! This is such a special day for me. It's a holy night!!!!! I am not a fan of winter but Christmas Eve, outside vending, big tent with lights and a busy thoroughfare, selling my precious ladies. What an event!!!!!! Can't wait. Come down and join me from 2 to 8!!!

2 comments:

paperpest said...

Is this next to the PATH station?

Angel Hugs 4 All said...

Yes right in front of the PATH train station. They have renovated it now it looks like a big square.