Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

This is the best Christmas ever!! My husband cleaned the whole house for me. Luv him. Vended outside December 24, 2010!!! What a wonderful experience. I didn't finish my prims to put out but I still had other dolls to go. And 4 of them left for new homes yeah!!!!! It was cold for sure so my husband and 2 sons came to rescue me with a ride home. Yes the gentlemen packed my stuff, carried it to the car and got me home safely!!!! But Christmas morning all of my children came over for breakfast. Greg made breakfast! (best husband in the world!! Now  this was one of the best Christmas's we have had. Now to brace ourselves for the snow. Let's see. Lot's of food, making dolls, I can't think of a better way to start my vacation!!! Have some new ideas for my dolls, including an add on to my name. But right now just relaxing with my honey.

No comments: