Friday, January 7, 2011

Last Post

LOL!! For my last post I waited for 1/1/11 and posted at 11:11. You can't get no more number 1 than that. I feel good today! I am good so therefore I create. I learned a valuable lesson at the very end of the year and the beginning of the New Year. I started losing myself artistically trying to prove to people I am an artist. I compromised. How? I was so intent on making these people see that I was an artist that I lost focus. And guess what they still didn't take me serious. Does that mean I am not a serious artist? NOOOO! That just means I am not part of that clique. I have to get back to myself. I have to get back to myself. I lost that battle and guess what it's all okay. I took my eggs out of that one basket. I have made so many art friends. Those other people they are still people I know. Like my husband said I always want to make everybody my friend. Sometimes you try so hard that you can't see when people don't really like you. And that's what makes the lesson valuable!!! Because you don't and won't die if everyone doesn't like you!!! The lesson only becomes valuable when you get it. So now my affirmations are I am great! I am talented! I am a teacher and a leader! I love me! Whew it took me 50 years and a day. But I said it. And guess what the 5 great followers of my blog, the people who actually said I am interested in you, will be the recepient of this great soapbox blog today!!! Thank you! And I feel good!!!! Just got an email from Leslie Molen Niada classes are up!!! And I'm out until later!!

3 comments:

janice a/k/a earthloczwoman said...

Cool. So when are we going to get together and make some stuff? J

Angel Hugs 4 All said...

LOL!! Name your Saturday!

ellen said...

like this...