Monday, February 1, 2010

Doll Projects!

A lot going on this month. I am working on my second Art Is doll and the Flying Diva Monkey! What fun creating this new doll. I have so much fun looking for things to embellish her with. And the costuming for the second doll is going to be fierce as well. I want this to be a very successful class! All of my spiritual creative energy is focused there right now. I enjoy people having fun!! I can't wait to sign up for workshops. If you people miss Art Is this year. Well you will have to wait until 2011~! That's a long wait. I can hardly wait for 2010. To see all my friends again. It's like going back to school for 6 brief days. Wow 6 days. Soon it will be 7 days, then 30, 40, 50. Let's see a whole sememster of days. We will never go home hooray!!!!!

No comments: