Friday, January 1, 2010

Creating

Well I have created a new pattern to teach at Art Is!! The title of my class is Which Witch areYou? Oh as soon as she is completed and sent to the Art Is team of Sallianne and Ellen, she will be my world tour promotion. First of all if you follow my blog get your payment plan ready because you will want to go to Art Is. If you have any artistic inclination or drive this is the place to be. You will go into "Art Is" overload. I can bet a stake in that claim.

Anyhow, my Witch class is right up my artistic alley. When I get finish teaching you this doll, you will think that the doll world revolves around the witch divas that we can so become. I will invite students to journey with me in creating their innermost "witch moment." It's going to be fun. In 6 hours what we can create! This is a class project created exclusively for Art Is. Take my class you won't regret it. LOL!! From 1 witch bitch to another!!

No comments: